Experience & Activities
Dayo Adetiloye is a successful Serial Entrepreneur, International Business Planning Consultant, Speaker, Trainer, Author, Mentor, Coach, Blogger and a Networker Marketing professional (NMPro).
He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan Atlantic University (PAU). He holds Master of Business Administration (MBA) from Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, Nigeria. Through his training, mentoring, speaking, coaching programmes, and accessing grant opportunities in Africa via www.dayoadetiloye.com (Dayo Adetiloye Business Hub), he has empowered many young people in the last 5 years to start and grow their own business, build wealth, create multiple streams of income and achieve financial independence.
He has mentored over 5000 people to access YouWiN Grant, Tony Elumelu Grant, Diamond Bet Grant, Etisalat Grant, Nigeria International Breweries Kick Start Grant, GEM and a lot of local and foreign grants.
Dayo is a thoroughbred Business Development professional with a passion for Entrepreneurship and Enterprise Development, especially Business Startup and Turnaround. He brings a unique insight into providing guidance for organizations no matter what fields they play with.
He generally helps people to discover, develop and fulfill their business potentials. He is a Certified Trainer in Design Thinking by the U.S Consulate, Lagos and the inspire Africa Entrepreneurship Institute.
– 2018 Executive Director, Dayo Adetiloye Empowerment and Development Initiative (DAEDI)
– 2018 SME Business Trainer and Coaching Advisor at GIZ for SME Loop.
– 2018 Fellow, YALI RLC Online Cohort 9
– 2017 Fellow, Inspire Africa Train-the-Trainer Entrepreneurship programme sponsored by US Consulate Lagos and the Dickey Center, U.S.A.
– 2016 Fellow, Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme
– 2015 Top 50 Innovative Entrepreneurs, BET5 by Diamond Bank and EDC, PAU.