“Our finest moments are most likely to occur when we are feeling deeply uncomfortable, unhappy, or unfulfilled. For it is only in such moments, propelled by our discomfort, that we are likely to step out of our ruts and start searching for different ways or truer answers.” — M. Scott Peck
When you are confused and do not seem to know the way forward in any aspect your life, speaking to a trusted friend will help most of the time - and that's why we are here for you! We will be glad to work with you to remove anything that poses a threat to your innermost desires and dreams.
Light house Career hub is a platform that equip, train and inspire individuals on how they can start their career Journey. We provide counselling and coaching programmes for individuals on career, purpose, self-discovery, goal setting, marriage. We also connect counsellors with counselee on our platform.
Below are some of the reason you might need a counsellor:
- You want to improve your employability score
- You want to gain clarity and accuracy in your education
- You want to gain clarity and accuracy in your career
- You want to achieve your goals and fulfill your purpose
- You want to become a better version of yourself
- You want any or all of the above for your child
To be among the top 5 Career and Counselling Centre in Nigeria by 2025
- To use both online and offline platforms to reach our client for counselling and career development.
- To aggregate the largest pull of counsellors in Nigeria and connect them to individuals and organisations that needs them via our online platform.
- To produce programmes, publications and other resources to help our centre become a one stop shop for career and counselling in Nigeria
- We help individuals to clarify their purpose and identity
- We help secondary school students to choose a career path that is best for them
- We coach and counsel fresh graduates who are looking for job
Get Advice From Experts
Olubunmi Adetiloye is a trained Counsellor from Obafemi Awolowo University where she obtained her M.A.e.d in Guidance and counselling. She is currently a Ph.D. student of Guidance and counselling at the same university.
Dayo Adetiloye is a successful Serial Entrepreneur, International Business Planning Consultant, Speaker, Trainer, Author, Mentor, Coach, Blogger and a Networker Marketing professional (NMPro).
Podcasting operational change management inside of workflows to establish a framework. Taking seamless key performance indicators offline to maximise the long tail. Keeping your eye on the ball while performing a deep dive
Book A Free Session
Let's work with you to gain clarity, direction and purpose in life.
Do not force yourself to keep going in a career or academic direction in which a bright tomorrow is uncertain! It's time to clarify!